Monday, October 11, 2010

Simple Woman's Day Book

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... it's completely dark . . . no time to blog during the day!

I am thinking... I should probably keep on working on my husband's wool product pamphlet for him.

I am thankful for... my warm house.  There's been a very cold wind today!

From the learning rooms...learning all about letters and their sounds.  My son is really loving this!

From the kitchen...stew, chard and biscuits keeping for when my poor hardworking husband gets home.

I am wearing... my warmest fuzzies.  Dear husbands wants to clean the chimney before I start lighting fires.

I am creating... a cozy nook for my three year old to spend his quiet times and/or alone times in my closet!

I am going... to have a long, hot bath with a good book before bed.  First I need to rotate toys and set up preschool workboxes and tot school trays.

I am reading... Sacajawea.  Good read, based on a true story, which is so interesting.

I am hoping... to get a lot of sleep tonight (sleep tight babies) so I feel more ambitious tomorrow.

I am hearing... complete silence (besides the computer and clock haha).  Such a wonderful thing after a busy day with a preschooler and a toddler.

Around the house... I need to pick up toys and tidy the living room.  And fold laundry.

One of my favorite things... hot tea with sugar during nap time.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Strongstart tomorrow with the boys, work on Wednesday, baking on Thursday and the park on Friday.  Who knows what the weekend will bring?!



Please see this link for more day book entries.


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your post. It sounds like you have a busy life. I have my two year old granddaughter today. She's a lot of fun. I have read the book. It is good. I hope you have a great week. Doylene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love having that little bit of peace and quiet. :) I hope you enjoyed your evening and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete